A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a service that makes a direct connection from your PC to another network. Most of the businesses will have an intranet that operates inside the business, which can be accessed on-location. A VPN can help to provide a secure connection to the network in the location by rerouting the connection to the particular location.
VPNs are often used to log into a public Wi-Fi network and will redirect you to some other end-point so that you will not be seen as using the public network. VPN is also useful if you wish to access content or regional services that are not available in your country.
You can make use of a VPN service available in the internet. You just have to download the app onto your iPad to use it. You may also configure VPN client manually. For this, you will need to setup the information like remote ID, server, username, and password. If you do not have these details, you will need to ask the system admin of your company for the details or contact the VPN service for help.
The steps to set up a VPN client on your iPad via an app, as provided by iPad wholesale dealers, are explained below.
Setting up VPN Service on iPad
- Download a VPN app and install it on your iPad. After it is installed successfully, open it.
- After signing up, you will be asked to provide permission to add VPN configuration to the iPad. Select Allow to automatically configure the VPN on your iPad.
- You will be asked to enter the Touch ID or the passcode to permit changing the VPN settings. Activate Touch ID or enter the Passcode as required.
- After the VPN is enabled, you will be able to choose and connect it anytime without the need to open the app. You can use the app to change location or other settings.
- After enabling the VPN, launch Settings, choose General, and then select VPN.
- Select the VPN client and toggle the status switch to On
You can now use the VPN client, and when you are done using it, you may toggle the status switch to the Off position to turn off the VPN client. You may try these steps on low cost iPad models that you brought via cheap tablets for sale deals, before trying them on your costly iPhone or iPad, just to ensure that you understand the steps well.